“I love speaking to groups of Soul-driven, purpose-filled professional women, leaders, emerging/aspirational leaders, and entrepreneurs to bring them the power of my Life…by Design!℠ message through knowledge development, motivation, inspiration, insight, intuition, and engagement; creating opportunities for empowered action that transforms!”
Whether it’s team-building sessions for staff retreats; training seminars for leadership programs; conference break-out sessions; presentations to local, small, informal groups of 20 or less or presenting before large, national conferences of 300 or more, I enjoy bringing the power of my intuition, insight, interaction and inspiration to events, seminars, meetings and/or conferences of professional associations, leadership development programs, women’s groups, health/wellness festivals, nonprofit organizations, foundations, academic centers, business schools, colleges/universities and many more.
My speeches and workshops are designed to be both insightful and inspirational, as well as practical and interactive. Participants will walk away having engaged their mind, body, and spirit in advancing their knowledge and learning new tools that they can immediately apply to creating and living their ideal lives…by design! My mission with every speaking engagement is to: “unleash the potential, advance the life, and evolve the spirit of each attendee to awaken their capacity to create & live their ideal Life … by Design!”
RECENT SPEAKING EVENTS INCLUDE:
- “Self-care and Women of Color” – The THRIVE Conference – Las Morenas de Espana – 5 November 2016 – Madrid, Spain
- “The Oneness of Yoga for Every Body: The Accessible Power of Chair Yoga” – The 2016 Oneness Yoga Festival – 25 June 2016 – Washington, DC
- “Coaching as a Healing Practice℠: Integrating Coaching and Yoga as Complementary Tools for Serving your Clients” – 2016 Black Life Coaches Business Strategy National Summit – 19 March 2016 – Washington, DC – (presentation videos part 1 and part 2)
- “Let’s Get Social, Emotional and Physical! Holistic Health, Wellness and YOU!” – Fall Community Program – Center for Integrative Acupuncture & Pain Management/The Nutrition Pain Therapy Institute – 4 October 2015 – Silver Spring, MD
- “It’s Called ‘Retirement’ NOT ‘Retire YOU!’ Good Health and Vibrant Living for Joyful Well-being Throughout Your Golden Years” – Psychology of Retirement & Finance Community Education Event – Edward Jones – 13 September 2015, Hempstead, NY
- Mistress of Ceremonies – Women Thriving Globally: The 2015 Caribbean Women’s Empowerment & Women’s History Month Event – Caribbean Professionals Network – 15 March 2015 – Silver Spring, MD
- “Live YOUR Light: Moving into Oneness Through the Power of Your Own Journey” – The 2014 Oneness Yoga Festival – 21 June 2014 – Washington, DC
- Panelist & Speaker – Careers in Health Promotion and Health & Wellness Coaching Community Program – Maryland University of Integrative Health – 4 March 2014 – Laurel, MD
SIGNATURE SPEAKING TOPICS INCLUDE:
- The Soul-full Leader: 6 Essential Practices
- The Power of Goal-setting for Personal & Professional Success
- Life…by Design!℠ : 10 Simple Life & Work Strategies You Need to THRIVE!
- Self-care IS Self-love IS Essential!
- The Joy of Pruning: How Letting Go & Being Let Go are Essential for the Life You Truly Want
- The Blessing of the Blossom: Finding Lotus in the Mud of Unexpected Career Changes & Life Transitions
- Let’s Get Social, Emotional & Physical! – Holistic Health, Wellness & YOU!
- Coaching as a Healing Practice℠: Integrating Coaching and Yoga as Complementary Tools for Serving Your Clients
In addition, I am happy to work with you to develop the speaking topics and delivery that best serve the needs of your meeting, event, and target audience.
To book Judy to speak at your next event, please complete and submit the contact form with your event/request details and to receive a speaker’s kit and quote. You can also contact Judy directly with your request either by phone 301-801-0788 or by email email@example.com.